Monday, September 29, 2014

Asian Invasion Part 3

Everyone...ALOOOHA!

So transfer calls are in and Sis. Ikegami and I are staying together for one last transfer! Haha! Exciting things are happening in Saratoga and we will be together to be a part of it! It's going to be great!

I am so excited to see the new sisters that come to our zone! I know they're all going to be great! I'm super excited for General Conference this weekend! It's like Christmas except twice a year and for a whole weekend. So... actually I guess it's not really like Christmas at all. But it's still really great and I'm excited to go to the Oakland Temple next week! It's going to be great. So many wonderful things to be excited for! 

This week...our wonderful golden investigator is still doing well! She is just on a roll! She's like a sponge just soaking up everything there is to know! It is so exciting! I am so grateful to be a part of this process! We had a great week this week! We were able to get to the second page of our progress record in one of our wards this week! Which may not seem like a big accomplishment but it is to me!  Just a little FYI, a progress record is just for us to share with the ward council, or the ward leadership,  to so they can be aware of those we are teaching. It's great for both parties because then they can know our investigators and we can report on people they may have asked us to visit! Anyways, with three wards to cover, I've gotten close to getting to two pages but this was the first week it actually happened. Usually with three different progress records it looks like we've only visited a handful of people that entire week because we spilt our work within the different wards. So hopefully at one point we can get to all three wards with two sided progress records. That'd be so great!

Other than that, everything's been going well! Looking forward to another wonderful week of missionary work! I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all! 

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan


No comments:

Post a Comment