Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Amazing Week!

Aloha! :)

This week has been another amazing one! Sis. Ikegami and I did back to back exchanges with sisters this week. So much fun! All the sisters in our zone are basically more on top of it than we are so it's pretty great! I learn so much every exchange. It makes my job really easy because then I get to just tell the sisters how wonderful they are! Pretty great gig, if you ask me!

Hmm. This week went by in a whirlwind! We were able to teach a bunch of people and our golden investigator is still doing wonderfully! She is preparing for baptism in October and nothing can stop her! There's been a few roadblocks but she just trail blazes right over anything Satan tries to send her. It's inspiring. She's telling everyone about what she is learning and sharing the gospel with everyone! Pretty much she should just take my missionary tag! 

Well, lately I think I've really been gaining a stronger testimony of our missionary manual, Preach My Gospel. It is great! Every single word and scripture and everything. I've begun to read it from the very beginning all the way through and I'm learning new things as I go. It's kind of like the scriptures in that way, a new meaning every time. I've been noticing how much of a habit I've gotten into in regards to the way I teach. Don't get me wrong...I'm glad I have a rhythm but there are so many scriptures and references and perspectives that I have used or thought of using in a really long time! I'm really excited to start shaking things up a little bit! Hopefully we can get more people to progress.

On to Week 6 already. I don't know how this dreaded week keeps creeping up on me. Time is definitely moving too fast. I feel like Sis. Ikegami and I just became companions last week!

I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

At dinner on exchanges...Isn't this little girl precious? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment