Monday, August 4, 2014

Bien Bien!

Aloha everyone! :)

This week just as crazy as ever! I feel like this is a new theme....hm. But completely and totally great so that just makes it all worth it! Sis. Christensen and I had a wonderful week and were able to get into contact and  teach a lot of our wonderful investigators!

On Tuesday, I was able to go on exchanges with one of the sets of hermanas! They are on bikes and we had so much fun! It made me kind of miss biking! I'm so blessed to be able to work with those sisters. They are just amazing and bold! I love it! It encouraged me to be more bold in the way that I teach and contact people I meet. They are just great at being able to teach when they find! The sister I was with was great at relating everything someone said to a gospel principle or a scripture. I was just in awe! Plus, it was really fun to spend a day in Spanish program! Even if I just smiled and said, "si" all day long. Haha it worked well until they thought I actually spoke Spanish and would ask me questions I didn't know how to answer! Haha! :)

The rest of the week was great! Sis. Christensen and I were able to teach our wonderful new investigator from Burma and she is just progressing well! We thought because of the language barrier she wouldn't be able to understand what we were saying but as we started to reteach her the Restoration of the Gospel she said, "yeah I already know that part. God came and appeared with Jesus and said, 'This is my Son, Hear Him.'" Sis. Christensen and I just sat there with our jaws open so wide they were probably an inch from the ground! It was amazing! She remembered it all!

On Friday, Sis. Fraser and I went to another Missionary Leadership Council and we were asked to lead a discussion on Christlike Attributes! So great! It's my favorite chapter but we were nervous no one was going to participate. But, we think it ended well! It was great to hear everyone's participation though, especially those going home soon. They all had such great insights into to developing those Christlike Attributes in our lives to help with the work that we do here. 

Well, this week seems like it's going to be another amazing one! We have a Zone Training Meeting and a few more exchanges to do! I am so excited! I hope everyone has an amazing week! 

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment