Monday, August 18, 2014

All Too Soon!

Aloha everyone!

This week was as amazing as ever! We taught so many wonderful people and had the opportunity to be a part of so many miracles and Sis. Christensen and I have been so much on the same page that we snapped at the same time. Twice. 

Haha! I know that sounds really random and to be quite honest, it really was! We were talking about something and then snapped at the same time. After having a good laugh about it, and through even more choking laughter we started explaining the story and did it again! It was too weird!

But, transfer calls came this week and Sis. Christensen is getting transferred! I'm nervous to see who my next companion will be, but I know I probably shouldn't worry about it by now because she'll be great! So many great miracles are just around the corner this next transfer, it's almost as if I can see them right there in front of me. So many of the wonderful people we are teaching are making some huge decisions and huge changes in their lives. I am proud of their courage. I don't think I could be half as strong as the amazing people I get to spend my time with everyday. What a blessing it is to be around such strength.

I'm so excited and optimistic about this new transfer. There are great things ahead for so many of the people we interact with. I'm excited for all the things Heavenly Father is going bless them with because of their faith and trust in Him. Ahh! It's great to be a missionary!

I love you all! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment