Monday, July 14, 2014

Why Do The Weeks Move So Quickly?

Hi Everyone! :)

So the computer is acting really weird and I don't know what's happening so hopefully this works. (Obviously my technology skills haven't gotten any better. But oh well). Haha! I'm involved in more important things. Like, for example, finding out how to make time move slower. I don't know if this is happening in the rest of the world or just in my head but I feel like when my mission first started I was running uphill. Then slowly without me even realizing, the uphill turned into a downward slope and now I feel like not only is it a downward slope but it's like the side of a cliff that basically I'm just rolling down because as we all know... I'm not that coordinated either. Haha. But really though....someone's messing around with the clocks in this place. Time is moving way too fast!

Anyways, this week has been another amazing one! Sis. Christensen and I have been really working on building up our area and slowly we're seeing some really great changes. I'm excited to see how everything turns out! Something that I've really been thinking about lately is a quote I found. I may have mentioned it before but it says, "Never confuse a single failure with a final defeat." It's so so true. Even though things don't always work out the way we want them to, it's such a comfort to know that it wasn't the "final defeat". Luckily, we all have the Savior and His Atonement that make it possible to try again and again! 

I am so grateful everyday for this opportunity to be a missionary. Seriously the best decision I ever made. I can't count the things I've learned and the blessings I've received. Sorry this email is so short. Again... the time factor. Somehow I keep running out of it. I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment