Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Getting Transferred?

Holla from Hollister!!! (For the last time.)

Haha. Hi everyone! I hope your week was as great as mine! Sis. Young and I had an exceptionally wonderful week which all culminated to peanut butter shakes and baptismal date! :)

(Oh.. haha. I wasn't intending that to rhyme.)

Anyways, this week was great! The little boy that we teach is going to get baptized and I am so excited! It's going to be in a few weeks and I can't wait to see him get baptized. He is such a special son of our Heavenly Father and the changes in him have been amazing! He's been the only one so far that I've been able to go through all of the Preach My Gospel lessons with and I am so proud and excited for him. He is going to do such great things!

Everything else this week kind of pales in comparison to that but this week was really great! We were able to teach a bunch of people and eat a lot of Tri Tip. I guess it really is BBQ weather because I don't think I've eaten so much steak in a really long time. It was so so great! 

I also got a transfer call. So I have no idea where I'm heading but I'll know on Tuesday! Haha! It's really bittersweet to have to leave. I've come to love all of the people here so much and it breaks my heart to leave my two little investigators at such crucial moments but I know the Lord will take care of them and that he'll send a really great missionary here to help them. My heart is so heavy but I was talking to Sis. Young about this and I feel like it was hardest to leave my first area because I didn't think my heart would open again. I left thinking there is NO way I come come to love all these new people but yet, I really did! And now, even though I'm so sad to leave here, I know it'll be okay and wherever  I get sent, I know my heart will open again to the wonderful people I get the chance to meet there!

I love you all! I hope you have a great week! 

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

(Aloha Gang - Please be sure to send any letters to the Mission Home until we get her new address.  Mahalo for all your love & support! Love, Anela)
California San Jose Mission
3975 McLaughlin Avenue, Ste. A
San Jose, CA 95121-2631

No comments:

Post a Comment