Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ahhh 11 Months.

Aloooooha! :)

I hope everyone's week was wonderful! This week was another great one with Sis. Young. She is jsut amazing! Incase you all just didn't know that. We were able to meet a bunch of really interesting people this week. Totally great. Another plus of missionary work, you get to meet people from all walks of life and from all over the place even in a little town like Hollister, CA.

On a hilarious note, we met a guy outside of Safeway the other day while we were trying to talk to people and invite people to look at mormon.org and give them copies of the Book of Mormon and we started talking to him. He said he'd been wondering what we do all the time because he sees us walking everywhere and then... Here's the best part. He tells, "Man, are you guys gellin' or what?" HAHAHAHA! I let him down easy and told him sadly, No, sorry, I don't wear Dr. Scholls. Haha. Totally made my day.

Other than that, we were able to meet some the new adorable families in the ward and had dinner with one of them. They are just so great! I'm so glad to see the families that have come into our ward because of the boundary change, they are going to do great things!

This coming week is going to be a really great one! There's another Poly Day today! Then tomorrow we have a Zone Conference. Even better than that, we get to teach my two favorite little investigators again this week. One tonight and the other on thursday. Those two are just my favorite.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week this week! I love you all!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment