Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Wonderful Week : )

Hello! :)

This was yet another amazing week! We had Ward Conference and I was able to attend one of my previous investigator's baptism all the way in Pleasanton! It was just fanatastic. I am so grateful to be a missionary. She was the girl we taught in the Mandarin Branch and she finally got baptized. Her father came from China to come and everything. The Spirit was just so strong and I know it's all because of her faith and testimony. She is just precious.

Other than that, this week was great. Sis. Young had her first experience biking in the rain and it was a great one! We had a our high beams on...thanks to a wonderful ward member who got us sick bike lights and we were just trail blazing through the wonderful streets of Hollister! 

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to teach in our District Meeting about Charity and Love. I was kind of stressed out about it but I was really glad for the opportunity because it allowed me to study charity a lot more than I probably would've on my own. I really loved in the Book of Mormon in Moroni chapter 7, verses 45 to 48 where it talks about charity. And I used something that Sis. Fraser had shared with me, she talked about putting your name in where it says "charity". It changed my perspective a lot. Thinking about being patient, kind, not being quick to anger, and all of those Christlike qualities and how much more I need to work on. But it was really comforting to think that we have the Savior to look to and to rely on and that when we are filled with the "pure love of Christ" we have this capacity to endure all things because "charity never faileth". Pretty amazing!

Just thought that was something cool I wanted to share. I love you all! I hope you have a great week! 

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan



No comments:

Post a Comment