Monday, April 14, 2014

A Week of Tender Mercies :)

Hello Everyone! :)

This week was another amazing one! :) The Lord is truly mindful of us wherever we may be. I know that for sure! This week was great! Sis. Young and I had so many little miracles it was amazing!

On Wednesday night we met with our new investigator and asked him if he had read the Book of Mormon like we'd invited him to do and he had read the entire first book of Nephi! :) He understood it and talked about how it related back to the Bible! It was totally a miracle! So so great! 

Then on Saturday night we ended up all the way across town without jackets or anything like that on our bikes. We decided to stop one last place before we headed all the way back home to get jackets at a potential investigator and she welcomed us in and then offered to give us a ride home! :) Such a blessing. 

Then on Sunday we had yet another. This one, sad to say was probably due to me complaining. I was just telling Sis. Young, "Why can't someone just walk up to us and ask us to teach them?" (We were one lesson away from reaching our mission's standard of excellence.) And then lo, and behold, one of the people we see all the time at the thrift shop we volunteer at turns the corner! We talked with him for a bit and shared a lesson with him right there! Haha! Does the Lord provide or what??

Tender mercies are all around us! I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be able to see so many of them and I'm sure I'm probably missing tons more. Well, I love you all! I hope you each have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment