Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tri Valley Bringing It Home...Once Again.

(This is a little late since the library was closed yesterday for Veteran's Day.)

Aloha everyone! :)

So this week was another load of awesome. Ending with the fact that my companion and I now have matching grandma track suits....which we got for a whopping total of $1 each. Ohhhhh yes... And if I had any technological skills I would have attached pictures. But for some reason it's not working.

Anyways, this week just flew by. Seriously I have idea where it went at all. On Monday...last week Monday we went bowling. I did terribly...but it's cool. Tuesday we were in Livermore again! It was great we visited all the wonderful YSAs there and Wednesday we met with our wonderful investigator from the Chinese Branch!!!! :) She's doing great! She's only 11 years old and so so shy and we got her to kneel down and pray with us out loud! Ahhh it was the greatest thing ever! I love her and her family so much! I am so grateful and blessed to be able to teach her. She is so cute!

The rest of the week passed by really quickly but I have developed such a testimony of how quickly Satan works. We have a recent convert who has been feeling Satan's power in full force. It was breaking my heart to see her struggle and turn away from things she knew and knows are true. Yet...another tender mercy from the Lord. We had the wonderful opportunity to meet with her today and she wants to come back to church. She said she misses being in the church and "feeling the presence of God." Ahhh! :) Just when we had felt that all hope was lost with her on Sunday, Heavenly Father pulls through yet again! I am so grateful for this gospel and the change that it brings to people's hearts. I feel so lucky to be here and get to see these wonderful changes.

But I love you all so much! I hope everyone's week is great! 

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment