Monday, November 4, 2013

Aloha!

(Thank you to all of you who continue to write and send your love and support.  I know she appreciates it very much and loves hearing how you are doing. She wishes she had the time to write more but is kept very busy - which is actually a very good thing even if it doesn't seem so. Thank you for all you do! Keep those letters coming! Love, Anela)

Aloha! :)

This week was the start of another wonderful transfer and I am so excited! This week one of the sisters that lived with us was sick and so we did a few exchanges so that we meet everyone's appointments and service and things. It was so fun!

We also got to teach a wonderful lady in the Chinese branch and her daughter! She is a recent convert and her daughter, who is 11 years old, is now investigating the church! She is the sweetest thing! I love their family so much already! We walked in and she had us put on house slippers so our feet didn't get cold. Isn't that the cutest thing? So nice. She gave us grapes and raspberries while we taught and I just loved it! We taught her daughter the part of the Restoration of the church and showed a mormon message called, "Look to the Source". It's one of my favorites! I love how it puts Joseph Smith's experience in today's society. But the lesson went great and we invited her to be baptized and she said okay and that she would pray about it! How adorable! Oh I just love them! They invited us for dinner this coming week and I am so excited! They are just so precious! I love it!

On Saturday, we had a tender mercy from the Lord and two sisters from the YSA came on splits with us! It was great! We were in Livermore and we had a ton of visits to do and with the two of them we were able to hit everyone we wanted to for the week. Some weren't home but we were able to do a whole lot of work that would've taken Sis. Bliss and I a long time to do by ourselves in such a short amount of time. It was so, so great! I'm so grateful for those two sisters! They are so solid. 

Other than that, it was another busy week. We had 23 lessons. So things are still looking up and I am so excited! Have a wonderful week! I love you all!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment