Monday, October 27, 2014

MYSTERY SPOT!

Alooooha!
 
Hi everyone! I hope everyone's week was as great as mine! This week we were able to find so much success! The Lord is seriously smilling down on the Saratoga Stake!
 
We found someone in Sis. Ikegami's last area that speaks Burmese and we gave our investigator Burmese church materials and she just loved all of it! She was so happy to be able to read anything she could and she was so happy for the opprotunity to communitcate with someone who spoke her language! It was amazing to see her desire to really learn the Gospel! I was getting a little discouraged because I didn't know how much she was actually understanding I felt like we weren't teaching her well enough. But then, when we brought the member who speaks Burmese she just started bearing her testimony about almost everything that we taught her! It was amazing! She pretty much understands the entire first lesson all about the Restoration of the Gospel and the coming forth of the Book of Mormon. It was amazing! Definitely a miracle!
 
We also had an amazing dinner with one of our members. She invited a friend who wasn't a member of our faith to come and we were able to meet this amazing woman and talk about our beliefs. It was super cool! She came all the way from Turkey and now she just finsihed her Ph.D. and she's like in her thirties. So cool!
 
Then we also had the opprotunity to go to the Mystery Spot this week! It was so fun! I've been seeing everyone's bumper stickers for the past year and a half and now! I have two! HAHA! If only I had a bumper to stick it on... Haha. Nah. But I have to go. Sorry the email is so short! I love you all!
 
Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan


We had so much fun here! http://www.mysteryspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment