Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to Jesus and My Mom


Hi Everyone! :)
I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine! I love you all so much and I hope you all have a Happy New Year! This week was another great one!
On Thursday one of our amazing investigators decided she wanted to get baptized on January 4th! We have been inviting her to be baptized for quite some time now and that day we didn't even invite her and she brought it up all her self and said the 4th is what she wanted! Ahhh! :) Tender mercies from the Lord! Other than that, this week has been great. From falling off my bike to teaching Young Women's this week has been hilarious. Can I just say I felt more awkward and embarrassed teaching the Young Women's then when I crashed on my bike and had holes in my tights as I walked into dinner.... yeah. They're a tough crowd. Haha. But really though... nobody wanted to laugh at my jokes...except for Sis. Fraser. My dear companion....always got my back. Haha.
We ate our way through Christmas and I am just really grateful that I'm on bikes because this ward is wonderful and feeds us so much food! This coming week seems like it's going to be a great one! With one of our investigators getting baptized, I am so grateful to be able to serve the Lord at this time! All the tender mercies I've received on a mission thus far have been too numerous to count.
I love you all! I hope you have a great week and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! :)
Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

My New District - Hollister, CA



(Aloha Family & Friends, Thank you so much for all the Christmas boxes and goodies.  Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan said she is stocked for awhile.  She has been sharing her snacks and treats with her companions and others.  She appreciates all your cards, letters, emails and goodies.  Thank you for remembering her! We appreciate it! We had a great Skype-call home Christmas day. I was able to record her testimony and will post it just as soon as I get some help doing so.  Hope you all had a very merry christmas and will have a very safe and happy new year! Love, Anela)

No comments:

Post a Comment