Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Aloha my wonderful family and friends!

Wow. It is December! How fast time has gone by I can't even wrap my head around it! I can't believe that 2014 is almost over. This has been the fastest year of my life. This week was wonderful! We had a wonderful thanksgiving! We ate so much food. Oh my. It was great!

This week we also had a branch conference with the Samoan Branch. It was a huge party all weekend! Haha! But really though...it was also the one year mark of the branch and so everyone was so excited about it! We had a dinner the night before and it was like a full blown luau. Each auxiliary performed something and so did the missionaries! I got to dance a hula! Haha whoo! So I really did dance hula all the way to San Jose. Prophecy fulfilled. Ironic how Bro. Finau, the high counselor who spoke at my farewell talk mentioned that I would, and now I did! Coincidence..I think not! Haha. The Branch Conference was amazing. The Branch President spoke and so did Pres. Mella. It made me so grateful for the opportunity I have to work with them both. Both such great leaders who really love the work they do and love the people with whom they work. Just amazing!

But this week was really great! We had so much fun! A lot of our regular people were out of town or unavailable because of the holiday but it's okay because we were able to see others that we don't always get a chance to see! Pretty great! We're super excited for this week we have a new potential investigator that we're really excited about! I really hope it works out! She seems like she's going to be amazing! So much work to do! I love it!

Well, hope everyone has a great week! I love you all! Here's a picture of thanksgiving. All the food on that table...is not even the actual food. That was on another whole table. That stuff was like the amount we took home with us. Haha yeah...it's real life. My wonderful companion is the two from me on the left. 

Love,
Sis.Ellis-Lui-Kwan
Sis. Young Yen is is two from me on the left. : ) A VERY Happy Thanksgiving! : )

Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment