Monday, November 17, 2014

TALOFA!!!

Hi everyone!

This week has just been as crazy as ever! You know sometimes I think that life can't get any crazier and then...I'm wrong and it can! Haha! But as always. It's just as great as ever.

This week we had transfers and I got a new companion and a new area! Haha! Our areas are now combined so now we cover the Los Gatos, Saratoga, Campbell wards, and the Samoan Branch! The branch is just hilarious and full of hilarious polynesians. It reminds me of home. We had a baptism this past week and of course, there was more than refreshments after. It was like a full blown baptism luau. Nah...not really! But there was a lot of food. I think I've so far gone to like three different buffets. Oh man!! Haha. But don't worry I'm taking my half an hour of exercise seriously! 

My companion is great! Her name is Sis. Young Yen and she is from Samoa. She has been out 11 months exactly as of today! She is super funny and I am so excited to be working with her!

In addition to all this transfer craziness, we also had a wonderful meeting with Elder Bednar this past week. He spoke to our mission and the Oakland/San Francisco mission. It was super interesting he had us kind of participate in this huge discussion. He asked a few open ended questions and missionaries responded to which he then sometimes asked follow up questions. It was so interesting to see the way the meeting took different turns and how differently everyone learned different things. Super amazing. He testified with such power and authority! It was truly an unforgettable experience.

Sorry this is so short. Somehow I seem to have run out of time. I love you all! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

(Aloha Gang! Sister Ellis-Lui-Kwan has a new address: 141 Saratoga Ave., #1132 Santa Clara, CA 95051.  She'll be home in a month!!! Woohoo!  Thanks for all her birthday cards and gifts too! Love, Anela)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment