Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It Was a Pi Day Miracle!

Aloha,

I hope you all had a wonderful week and I hope every has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. Sis. Young's not wearing green. Haha.

Well, this week was just down right amazing! It was like the best hits of Hollister. We saw all of my favorite people this week. It was just great. We met with a bunch of our less-active members and saw both of our adorable little investigators. Each and every one of them are making huge leaps and bounds in the gospel and I am just biking up Sunnyslope wondering why I'm blessed to be a part of it all. It's just great.

This past Sunday especially was so great! One of our less-active members who hasn't been to church in years just showed up! It was great. I thought I was going to cry. She came a little late and missed part of sacrament meeting but stayed for the rest of the three hours! My heart was so full and the wonderful little Hollister 2nd ward just wrapped their arms around her! It could've been a scene right out of The District. Ah. These wonderful saints! :) We had so many of those that we taught this past week come to church. Almost every person we taught. It was a miracle.

Other than that, I am doing great. Sis. Young is just amazing and I am so grateful for her. I've also discovered the missionary verison of Netflix. It's Conference Ensign. Haha. But really though, it's like when you watch an episode on Netflix and then it has that little auto-play thing. I'll read an article and then turn the page and then there's another talk to read and then before you know it I've read the entire Saturday Morning Session. It's a problem. Haha not really.

Well, I hope you all have  a wonderful week! I love you all!

Love,
Sis. Ellis
 
Sister Young & Sister Ellis

Just me...


 
(Aloha Gang! "Our" missionary has been out for nine months! Can you believe she's half-way done? We appreciate all the continued love and support!  Don't forget to keep writing! Missionaries love mail! Emails and letters mean so much to them. So do it today! Write Sis. Ellis and all your other awesome missionaries! Love you all, Anela)

No comments:

Post a Comment