Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another Transfer

Aloha :)

This week has been as wonderful as ever. Sis. Fraser is leaving this Tuesday and I am so bummed out. I know it'll be alright. But I'm sad to see her leave. 
Another wonderfully busy week went by and we were able to see a bunch of people that neither of us had seen since we've gotten to Hollister. So the work definitely seems to be shifting here in Hollister. I'm so excited to see what this week will hold. 

Earlier this week, we went on exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders and they are both great sister missionaries. I can't wait to work with them even more!

Well, sorry this email is so short. I'll have to more to say next week and hopefully I'll get a picture with my new companion. I love you all!

Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment