Monday, February 3, 2014

If there was ever any question...Heavenly Father answers prayers.



Aloha :)

This week was amazing! Sis. Fraser is still amazing. Hollister is still hilarious. And I biked in the rain this week and definitely got a geek streak up my back. Sometimes biking isn't as glamorous as it seems. Haha.

But really though, this week was awesome. We taught a bunch of lessons and this Saturday, Elder Cook, the Apostle, is coming to speak to us! I am so excited! Things have been going great. This week we taught our investigator, the little girl, and she never ceases to impress me. We talked to her about some of the things she has a hard time with and she turns to her dad and says, "This week is fast Sunday right? I should fast for that!" She's 10. So amazing. Her testimony is so strong. I'm so grateful I get to teach her.

Other than that, we had interviews with President Watkins this week. He and Sis. Watkins came to our apartment and while President interviewed us, Sis. Watkins had us teach her one of the missionary lessons to see our teaching skills. I and our entire household were are really nervous about Sis. Watkins coming but it ended up to be a lot less painful than we all thought. They are both so great. I'm so glad to have the best mission president and mission president's wife ever! They are just wonderful! 

On Sunday, the leadership of the church asked the whole state, I believe, to fast for rain. I have to say I didn't have the best attitude about it but, Heavenly Father answers prayers. It rained all day yesterday and even though it was really gloomy-looking outside, it was a beautiful day! :)

Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I love you all so much.

Love,
Sis. Ellis



No comments:

Post a Comment