Monday, February 17, 2014

Another Wonderful Week! : )

Aloha! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful week. This week in Hollister was as wonderful and hilarious as ever. Sis. Fraser and I just about died laughing everywhere we went. On the plus side, of looking weird while we laugh on our bikes I think it's building up my core. Haha. Not really...but it makes me feel better to think that. 

Anyway, we got to do a bunch of service this week, which is just the best. I love that I am in a service mission. It's seriously so fun. We helped a family move into a new house across town and we got to paint her bathroom. Sis. Fraser and I felt quite proud of ourselves after we finished. It ended up being like a seafoam greenish color...not that that's really important. But it was really pretty. :)

We also were able to teach a bunch of different people that haven't been able to see recently because of everyone going on vacations and things. I feel like things are finally starting to relax for a little bit because everyone is getting back into their routines of school and work. 

Other than that, we had a really cute experience happen to us on Valentine's Day! One of our recent converts was talking at work to her co-workers about the church and about us and then we ran into one of her co-workers at Safeway while we were contacting. She was really nice to us and we gave her a mormon.org card and then we complimented her red gloves. They were really cute and it was kind of gloomy day outside. So, that was a couple of week ago. On Valentine's, we had a lesson with our recent convert and she pulls out this bag for us and says, it's from one of her co-workers. The woman we met outside of Safeway bought Sis. Fraser and I each our own pair of red leather gloves!! :) So nice. I don't have a picture of us yet. But I'll make sure to send them next week.

Well, I love you all. I hope you have a great week. I'm going to attach some pictures of our P-Day last week. We had a Nerf War in the gym with our District. It was pretty hilarious. Sis. Fraser and I got jerseys from the Thrift Store. Haha. It was awesome. Well, talk to you all next week! :)

Love,
Sis. Ellis-Lui-Kwan

Sister Fraser and I ready for Nerf War Games!

My District

No comments:

Post a Comment